- Minimum Purchase of Two
- Made from Solid Hardwood, Western Style Frame with Tobacco Finish
- Priced with Grade B-Hair on Hide Seat (Cow Hide) with Bronco on Seat/Steer Only on Back. If You want a Higher Grade or Other Exotic Leathers, Prices will Vary, Please Contact Us
- Hide Foot Rest
- Hand Applied Nail Head Trim
- Please Note that this Item is Available to Order in Both Counter (24″) and Bar (30″H) Seat Height
- Custom Lead Time 10-12 Weeks, 50% Deposit Required
- Contact us For Samples or Design Needs
Western Tooled Leather & Hide Bar Stool
MalleryHall Upholsteries Collection
The Mallery Hall Upholstery Collection includes custom leather, hair on hide, kilim & upholstery fabrics. All our products are “bench-crafted.” We completely handcraft our furniture, one piece at a time. All frames are one piece solid hardwood frames. All leathers and fabric are marked and cut by hand. Each piece is bench crafted by one upholsterer, not an assembly line. It is easy to see and feel the difference in our quality, workmanship, and style. But comfort is secretly our most coveted criteria for our customers. We want them to enjoy our luxurious, high quality products for years to come.
- Top Quality Heavy Duty Coil Springs or 8-Way Hand Tied Springs
- 5lb Foam with Layered in Fire Retardant Cotton
- Hardwood Frame
- Double Dowel and Corner Block Supports
- Custom Depth (Most Dimensions Customizable)
- “Unparalleled Quality and Comfort
- Covered by Warranty
Mallery Hall leathers are thick, top quality leathers & depending on the leather you choose, some are tanned to show vintage distressing. Our Fargo Chocolate is specifically used by well-known designers to give that “Ralph Lauren” look. We also carry great “pull-up” leathers. This simply means that when you apply weight to the leather, it creates a worn rustic antique look. We have included some examples of our diverse leather options below. We have many others, and its impossible to get everything online. We can also help you match a specific leather. We charge a small deposit, refunded upon return of our sample. We also accept COM (Customers Own Fabric) if you would like to coordinate your fabric. Just contact us for yardage requirements.
The Mallery Hall Collection
The Mallery Hall Collection wants to be your choice to assist with your home design needs. Our styles include French provincial and French Gustavian for that country cottage or Swedish style home. We offer hard to find classical antique reproductions along with custom executive desks, and office furniture. Other styles include Mid-Century Modern, Traditional, Colonial, Gothic, Italian, Industrial and Reclaimed, Rustic and Western furniture, decorative pieces, etc. Do you have a coastal beach house you need furnishings for? Browse all our collections, & choose the best style for your home, or for that one special piece to bring it all together. We specialize in hand forged wrought iron furniture and lighting, along with hand hammered copper. Please visit our Custom Shoppe pages, to understand just what we can do for you! Do you have a family crest you need carved for that custom kitchen or a unique piece for a one of a kind bedroom? Maybe you have a niche area that deserves a custom dimension. “If you dream it –we can build it” and make your dream a reality. Visit our custom quote page, or ask us about a custom design.