Each piece of leather used for our furniture and accent products is carefully selected by our artisans. Patterns are then cut and the leather is dyed to create the desired color. A variety of chisels, bevelers, punches and more are used to hand-tool the designs and textures. Finally the product is stitched by hand to complete the piece.For generations Peruvians have handed down the art of working with indigenous wood found in the three regions of Peru; Coastal, Mountain and Jungle. Our artisans work with Mohena, a tropical hardwood very similar to but stronger or sturdier than Mahogany.
- Minimum purchase of two
- Seat is Made of Hand Tooled Leather
- Shown in Golden Brown Leather…Many Leather Colors To Choose From
- Golden Brown Wood Carved Legs
- Hard Wood Frame
- Tocapu Inca Textiles On Back
- **Due to the handcrafted nature of each product, colors and sizes may very slightly from the images shown.
20″ x 20″ x 20″H
Dining Chairs (2) (Pair)