Tuscany Extension Rectangle Dining Table
- Exclusive Unique Hand Carved One At A Time By Skilled Artisians
- Made from Solid Birch Construction with Cherry Panels….Warm Brown Cherry Finish
- 3 inch thick top….wooden dowel pegs exposed on top
- Heavy Distressed, Hand Planed Surfaces
- Table extends to 106 or 128 inches (using engineered gear extenders) with two 22 inch leaves. The leaves remove and one can be stored inside the table. Also included is a cloth bag to further protect leaf.
- The space between trestle legs is 48 inches with or without leaves, thereby allowing optimum configuration for side chairs. Each pedestal is 12 inches round and each “foot” is 8 inches wide. The clearance below top is 27 inches.
WORLD of Antiques Collection …Eastern Influence
This collection focuses on Mexican antiques, and handpicked imports from Eastern Europe, India, and China. This collection includes a unique and wide selection of furnishings from around the world.
Our Indian line is imported from Jaipur (Rajasthan India) with a working area spread over 40,000 sq. ft. offering multipurpose, exquisitely carved and designed wooden furniture to meet our customers design needs. Artisans and craftsmen take care to look into each detail to match the global standards. Quality is our biggest commitment. These attractive wooden furniture pieces are manufactured using exotic hardwoods like Sheesham, Acacia or Rosewood, Mango wood, Rubber wood & Alder wood. Furniture made from these types of wood have an original grain which gives it a very elegant and rich look. All the joints are made with a special channeling technique to make sure there’s not any cracking, drying or warping of the wood. All the wood is chemically treated against worms and kiln dried in seasoning kilns to moisture content below 6-8% prior to using into furniture construction. International grade of glue (D3) is used along with tenon and mortise joinery. Each piece has to undergo a critical examination process before packing.
This collection focuses on creating furniture designs and patterns of the past by using rich, aesthetic natural wood elements complemented by the luxurious wood stains. Leaded glass, hand painted accents, embedded brass, and leaded glass are also used to reveal the artistic expression of old world craftsmanship.
Visit our contact page to request a quote.