These stools are sold in sets, if you require a different quantity please contact us! We are happy to work with you to the best of our ability.
Each piece of leather used for our furniture and accent products is carefully selected by our artisans. Patterns are then cut and the leather is dyed to create the desired color. A variety of chisels, bevelers, punches and more are used to hand-tool the designs and textures. Finally the product is stitched by hand to complete the piece.For generations Peruvians have handed down the art of working with indigenous wood found in the three regions of Peru; Coastal, Mountain and Jungle. Our artisans work with Mohena, a tropical hardwood very similar to but stronger or sturdier than Mahogany.
- Seat is Made of Hand Tooled Full Analine Leather
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Shown in Turquoise Leather…5 Leather Colors To Choose From
- Specify Color Choice (Tourquoise, Red, Lime, Ivory or Brown)
- Carved Base W/ Dark Brown Finish (customizable)
- Available in Bar Stool and Counter Stool
- Scroll Through Pics-To View Other Tooled Options
- Antique Brass Nail Head Trim
- Custom Order…Please Allow 8-10 Weeks for Delivery
- **Due to the handcrafted nature of each product, colors and sizes may very slightly from the images shown.
- Add $30 For A Swivel On Your Bar Or Counter Stool!
18.5W x 18.5D Bar Height: 30in Counter Height: 26in
Backless Leather Stools